Listman L2 - 2 Cell Battery Charger
The Authentic Listman L2 2A USB Charger is with dual slot for dual batteries charge at the same time and convenient to use with USB port. It is compatible with 10440 / 14500 / 14650 / 16340 / 16650 / 17650 / 17670 / 18350 / 18490 / 18500 / 18650 / 20700 / 21700 / 22700 / 26650 / 26700 battery type AA / AAA / A / C / SC / F6 Ni-MH / Ni-Cd batteries
Certificate: CE RoHS KC
Socket Standard: USB
Use: charge 3.7V / 3.6V rechargeable battery
Port: 1 x USB
Output:4.2V 2 x 1A
Input: 12V 2A
Compatible batteries: 3.7V 18650, 26650, 26500, 20700, 21700, 26700, 25500, 18700, 18500, 18490, 18350, 17650, 16650, 16340 (RCR123), 14650, 14500, NI-MH / Ni-Cd: AA. AAA. A. SC. C. F6
1. Charging standard: USB 5V / 2A
2. Automatic detection on cell type or Ni-MH / Ni-Cd, multiple charging modes. Charging current: 3.6V / 3.7V Li-ion / IMR / INR / ICR 0.5A x 1 1.0A x 1; 2.0A x 1 1.2V Ni-MH / Ni-Cd 0.5A x 1
3. Choose your charging current from 0.5A / 1.0A / 2.0A according to its voltage standard 3.6V / 3.7V
4. Compatible: 10440 / 14500 / 14650 / 16340 / 16650 / 17650 / 17670 / 18350 / 18490 / 18500 / 18650 / 20700 / 21700 / 22700 / 26650 / 26700 battery type AA / AAA / A / C / SC / F6 Ni-MH / Ni-Cd. Dual load sensing accumulator charging valve operates in a flow and pressure on demand system. The charging valve senses the pressure in two separate accumulators.
5. Safety Measures: The controller chipset identifies and detects problem or anomaly during the charging, it will cut off the function immediately thus to provide the circuits of the device.
6. Lithium-ion batteries: Low Voltage Activation When a low voltage (=<2.9V) Li-ion pack is put on charge, trickle charge will be activated, the voltage shoots up quickly. The chipset regulates the current flow in. However, charging time varies according to the number of the cells previous charging cycles, capacity, discharge status, internal corrosion and other degenerative effect.
7. Output short-circuit protection and automatic detection function Current will be cut off automatically once the battery is fully charged. After 8 hours continuous charging, the system will be shut down automatically
If the battery is not removed after a long period of time, the charger will consume a certain amount of battery power. When the battery voltage is lower than 4.0V, the charger restarts the charging function.