The Asmodus Minikin V2 dropped late last year. It’s a dual-18650 battery box mod that fires up to 180 watts, and offers a plethora of options thanks to its GX-180-HT chipset. The Minikin V2 supports both variable and curve wattage mode, as well as TC support for Ni200, Ti, SS316 and SS317 wire types. Surprisingly ergonomic for a dual-battery mod, the Minikin V2 comes in a variety of finishes, running the gamut from a rubberized matte black to chromes and weathered metallic.
But perhaps the most notable feature of the Minikin V2 is the capacitive touchscreen. A large, centrally-positioned chrome firing button does the essentials, and the menu interface is easily navigable through the touchscreen interface.
- Requires two 18650 sized batteries
- Touch screen type: Capacitive screen
- Wattage range: 5.0 - 180.0W
- Wattage range (TC Mode): 5.0 - 120.0W
- Atomizer ohm range: 0.1 - 2.5 ohm
- Max output voltage: 7.5V
- Peek output current: 45A
- Temperature control range: 212° - 572°F / 100°C - 300°C
- Charging parameters: DC 5V/1A
- Upgradeable system