Molicel P26A 18650 2600mAh 35A BatteryThis is one of the newer and highly anticipated cells out by a major manufacture and it hits a Grand Slam with its first at bat. This cell makes a typical capacity of 2,600 mAh in energy with up to a whopping 35 amps in Maximum Continuous Discharge/Drain Rating. Although you may get a somewhat shorter cycle life at this given amperage, but the cell is made to handle that kind of load without any issue. This is the hardest and longest hitting cell in the 18650 form factor size that has more than 2,000 mAh in capacity. It hits the hardest through the entire duration of the discharge when seen on the discharge with capacity graph versus any of its competitors. These cells are very fresh and come straight from the factory via NPE Distributors and are of absolute Grade-A quality only. You will have a "Peace Of Mind" when buying these cells from us, because they are Authentic and Grade-A guaranteed also with fresh date codes. This is the Best All-Around cell in the 18650 form factor size for Ultra-High Discharge/Drain while having moderate-high capacity as well.
- Model: P26A
- Size: 18650
- Style: Flat Top
- Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 35A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Approximate Dimensions: 18.30mm x 65.05mm
- Approximate Weight: 46.1g
Lithium-Ion batteries should never be kept loose in your pocket or purse. Always use the case provided.
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.