Molicel batteries are officially authorised for vaping/e-cigarette use.
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Approximate Dimensions: 18.30mm x 65.05mm
- Approximate Weight: 46.1g
|Manufacturer||E-One Moli Energy Corp.|
|Distribution Partner||NPE Energy Ltd|
|Capacity||4.200mAh (4.2 Ah)|
|Maximum Discharge Rate||30A|
Lithium-Ion batteries should never be kept loose in your pocket or purse. Always use the case provided.
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.