Supervape makes DIY easier with its Easy2Mix Pack. In all simplicity, these all-in-one kits allow you to make 200 ml of DIY base at the nicotine level you want: 3 mg or 6 mg. Nothing to calculate, nothing to dose, everything is already prepared:
- Pack with 3 mg (for 200 ml of finished product in 3 mg): 170 ml of neutral base PG / VG 50/50 + 3 nicotine boosters.
- Pack with 6 mg (for 100 ml of finished product in 6 mg): 140 ml of neutral base PG / VG 50/50 + 6 nicotine boosters.
Base complies with TPD, devoid of sucralose and any other controversial substance.
What Is This??
1. CHOOSE A BASE
A base is a non-flavored liquid consisting of propylene glycol (PG), vegetable glycerin (VG) and possibly nicotine (for nicotine bases).
- Propylene glycol (PG) promotes the "hit" (contraction of the throat sought by smokers) in addition to nicotine. It produces a small amount of vapor. Its use can be problematic on some atomizers and cause leaks due to its low viscosity.
- Vegetable glycerin (VG) produces a lot of vapor and tends to dissipate slowly in the air. It can however slightly alter the aromas by softening them (sweet taste) as well as the "hit". Vegetable glycerin is relatively viscous and fouls the resistance of atomizers more quickly.
- The bases in 50PG / 50VG represent for many vapers the ideal relationship between the hit and the vapor.
- The bases in 30PG / 70VG or 20PG / 80VG and 100% are more used by confirmed vapers using reconstructable material, they bring a denser vapor, smoother flavors but a less important hit.
Be careful to choose your base according to your material, some clearomizers (entry level) do not support e-liquids with a VG rate too high because of their viscosity.
2. DILUTE THE CONCENTRATE IN A BASE
WASH HANDS, WORK OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN ON A CLEAN WORKTOP.
- Using a syringe or pipette, fill an empty vial with your ready-to-use base. Choose your bottles according to the volume you want to obtain after preparation.
- The base containing nicotine must be handled with great care. We advise you to use latex gloves and protective glasses for maximum safety that you can find in the DIY / ACCESSORIES category.
- Shake your aroma bottles before use.
- Add a few drops of flavor (s) (See dosing recommendations on the product sheet). You make find your favorite concentrated aromas in CONCENTRATED AROMA Remember that your final e-liquid must contain: 85% base + 13% concentrated aroma + 2% additive (For example, to make 10ml of e-liquid: put 8.5ml base, the remaining +/- 1.5 ml will be the flavorings and additives).
- Optional: add one or more additives.
- Shake vigorously for 10 to 20 seconds and let stand for the maturation of the aromas.
- Wash your hands again, clean your equipment and your worktop.
- Write down your recipe to redo it later or pass it on.