Top class in the VC series. At the request of many customers, the already well-equipped VC4S has been supplemented with manual charging current setting and support for electronically secured 20700/21700 batteries. The charger is suitable for both beginners and advanced users who want to know more about their batteries than just "full" or "empty".
Professional Li-Ion / NIMH battery charger with USB-C QC3.0 input
XTAR combines the principle of technological progress with responsibility for safety and environmental protection.
With four independently operating charging chambers, to work on any 5V USB port or to achieve full performance on a Quick Charge USB adapter.
Determining actual capacity, charging or discharging batteries to storage voltage (nominal voltage) for safe and longer battery storage. Manual charging current setting, built-in QC processor for full 3A output (only with QC USB power adapter). Refreshed housing and support for 20700/21700 batteries with protection are the most important additions to the already very successful VC4 and VC4S charger
Compatible with all mains and car USB adapters. The input voltage and charging current are intelligently identified and adjusted. The power adapter is not included.
XTAR VC4SL can recognize and charge Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time. A large, legible display shows: charging current, battery voltage, internal resistance, battery type, charged or discharged according to the set cycle, charged capacity in mAh in all battery slots.
The following types of lithium-ion batteries can be charged:
The following batteries can only be charged in slot 1 and slot 4: 25500/26650/26700/32650
3.6V / 3.7V lithium-ion batteries
Also suitable for protected 20700/21700 battery packs with a maximum length of 77.5mm.
The following types of Ni-MH Ni-CD batteries can be charged:
AAAA / AAA / AA / A
The following batteries can only be charged in slot 1 and slot 4: SC / C / D
About Xtar VC4SL Charger:
- The Xtar VC4S charger has four intelligent, independently operating charging sockets
- Real-time LCD display, display charging voltage, battery status, battery type and mAh capacity in all slots.
- Three working modes: charging, evaluation and storage mode
- Check the real capacity and maximize the life of the cell
- QC3.0 fast charging max.3A for one slot
- The Xtar VC4SL can be operated with any USB adapter or "Quick Charge" USB adapter.
- The soft start function prevents damage to the battery that can result from overvoltages
- 0V activation function for deeply discharged batteries
- USB-C input
- IC temperature monitoring to avoid overheating
- Short circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Three-stage charging algorithm
- Charging method TC, CC CV,
- Intelligent identification of input power and automatic selection of charging method and charging current
- Manual charging current setting for all four charging slots 0.25A / 0.5A / 1A / 2A / 3A
- Automatic charging stop, charging stops automatically when the battery is full.